For more than 35 years, Neal R. Gross and Co., Inc. has provided audio and video recording and summary writing services for a variety of proceedings across the United States and worldwide.
Why Choose NRGCO?
We are dedicated to meeting our clients' needs in any location, at any time!
What We Can Do For You:
- Audio: We can record your proceedings using a state-of-the-art recording system and provide you with a clear audio record in any digital format (WAV, MP3, WMA, DSS, etc) that you may require.
- Video: Our videographers use the most up-to-date equipment to record all video proceedings. Depositions and legal proceedings are digitally recorded and are available on CD-Rom, DVD and even VHS formats. Synced video available in various formats.
- Security Clearances: We have the ability to handle classified and sensitive assignments. Please call our office at 202-234-4433 for more information.
- Client Support: We are a full-service company and we understand your needs! Find out more about our client support systems.
- Covered Proceedings and Specialties: We provide summaries, recordings and transcripts for a broad range of proceedings and have a variety of specialties. Find out more about our coverage and areas of expertise.
- Other Services include: Telephonic conferencing, worldwide video-conferencing, audio amplification, court reporting, transcription, and more.
For any other questions you might have, please visit our FAQs page or contact us either by phone at 202-234-4433 or by using our contact form. If you would like to place an order for a transcript, please use our transcript order form.