Terms and Conditions
The term ‘NRGCO’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 1323 Rhode Island Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20005. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, NRGCO and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. NRGCO reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website.
- If NRGCO provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- NRGCO may disable your user ID and password without notice or explanation.
- NRGCO reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on NRGCO’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above paragraph, NRGCO does not warrant that: 1) this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or 2) the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- NRGCO may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- All text, images, logos and information contained on this web site are the intellectual property of Neal R. Gross and Co., Inc. unless otherwise noted. Copyright gives the owner (NRGCO) exclusive right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or license a given work. No material contained on this site (text, images, logos, information, etc) may be used or reproduced without explicit permission from Neal R. Gross and Co., Inc.